Hibir Debit Card
- Ordinary Saving Account
- Minor Saving Account
- Special Saving Account
- Hiber Youth Savings Account
- Hiber Women’s Savings Account
- Hiber Health Savings Deposit Account
- Hiber Vacation Savings Deposit Account
- Hiber Denominated Monthly Savings Account
- Hiber Special Purpose Savings Account
- Equb Collection Deposit Account
- Muday Deposit Account
Hibir Debit Card used for conducting transaction on ATMs and POS terminals by all account holders with the debit card.
- Cash Withdrawals: for Hibret Bank, other PSS member banks, Eth-switch members‟ banks, Visa, MasterCard, CUP branded Cardholders
- Fund transfer: for Hibret Bank Card holders. Transfers can be done to own account to other Hibret Bank account.
- Money send & receive: enable the Bank‟s card holders to transfer money to anyone using Hibret Bank‟s ATM Terminals, where the beneficiary can redeem money without the need to have bank account and /or card from Hibret Bank‟s ATM, or PSS members it can also be arranged to be received from branches
- Balance Inquiry: for all Hibret Bank account & card holder.
- Payments on POS machines: for all Hibret Bank account & card holder.
- Mini- Statements viewing: for all Hibret Bank account & card holder
- 24/7 access to account
- Enables transaction on POS & ATM
- Secured cashless transaction
- All individuals, corporate/businesses customer per their respective corporate mandate (manner of operation). Note: Joint signatories and visually impaired people are not entitled for Debit Card service.